Recently we reported about the spate of new games that went live at Microgaming-powered online casinos this month.
Today, we’ll focus on Shamrock Holmes Megaways slot, the first game that was released via Microgaming’s studio partnership with All41 Studios. The game went live on January 5th, and players are already reporting on a fun and rewarding gaming experience on this Irish-themed slot.
About Shamrock Holmes Megaways slot:
- High volatile slot
- Six reels
- Themed on the world’s most famous leprechaun detective.
- The first of two Microgaming-exclusive releases from All41 Studios this month.
- Employs the highly acclaimed trademarked Megaways license from Big Time Gaming.
- When certain combinations of symbols and scatters land on the reels, a Magic Forest Respin is awarded with a guaranteed number of trigger-based Megaways.
- Land three scatters with Shamrock Holmes and the Pixie symbols in the top row, and the respin feature will unleash a minimum of 117,648 ways to win.
- Includes Microgaming’s Rolling Reels feature, which replaces winning symbols on the reels with new random symbols.
- Rolling Reels is active during the base game, respins and free spins, and the feature triggers until there are no new winning combinations to be had.
- Land four scatter symbols to trigger 10 free spins with an initial 2 x win multiplier. The multiplier increases by 1 with each Rolling Reels win. The max win multiplier is unlimited.