The Memphis Grizzlies (9-6) are underdogs (by ) to extend a five-game road winning streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (11-9) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 2, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 2
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Sean McDermott: Out (Shoulder),
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Grayson Allen: Out (Health Protocols),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot),
Jonas Valanciunas: Out (Health protocols)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+6)|
|Total Pick||Under (221)|
|Prediction||Pacers 111, Grizzlies 109|
The model favors the Pacers by 1.7 points, a much smaller margin than the 6-point spread set by DraftKings. Take the Grizzlies to cover.
The model’s predicted total (220.1 points) and the DraftKings set total (221 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s assists prop total for the contest is set at 6.5 assists, 0.5 less than his season average of 7.0.
- Domantas Sabonis’ rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 11.5 rebounds, 0.5 rebounds less than his season average of 12.0.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- T.J. McConnell’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s points prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 0.8 points greater than his season average of 20.7.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.9 greater than his season average of 26.6.
- Desmond Bane’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Valanciunas’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
- The Pacers make 47.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.6 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- Indiana has a 9-6 record against the spread and a 10-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
- Memphis has a 9-3-1 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 47.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.6% clip from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points greater than the 46.3% shooting opponents of the Pacers have averaged.
- This season, Memphis has a 6-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
- Indiana is 8-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 46.6% from the field.
- The Pacers’ 35.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Grizzlies have shot from deep (36.3%).
- Indiana is 5-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it shoots better than 36.3% from distance.
- Memphis has put up a 5-1-1 against the spread while going 5-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35.7% from downtown.
- The Grizzlies are making 35.6% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is only 3.5 percentage points fewer than the 39.1% the Pacers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Memphis is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when shooting above 39.1% as a team from three-point range.
- Indiana has a 5-2 ATS record and a 5-2 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- The Pacers knock down 12.1 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 more makes per game than the Grizzlies give up (10.9).
- When Indiana makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 4-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 5-3 ATS and 5-3 straight up.
- The Pacers rank 18th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Grizzlies allow the eighth-fewest made threes in the league.
Pacers vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from