Gambling911.com has your hot betting trends for Friday, January 29, 2021 (in no particular order but updated throughout the day so check back regularly). When ready to place that bet, do so at BetUS. In business since 1994, BetUS is currently offering a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $3125)!
#WhatToWatch – What do U get mixing equal parts Unfiltered @CharlesWoodson, @WarrenSapp, and @JonesN4mo, shake & pour over ice?
– An Uncut cocktail of #NFL Hall of Fame reminiscence and business insight on BetUS Unfiltered Ep. 017!
#AmericasFavoriteSportsbook #GamblingTwitter pic.twitter.com/y9sEmQCFeN
— BetUS Sportsbook & Casino (@BetUS_Official) January 29, 2021
Hot Betting Trends
- Iowa has covered using the current +2.5 spread versus Illinois in the last six meetings.
- Iowa is 15-6 Against The Spread overall in the last 21 games.
- New York Knicks have won four of the last five games versus Cleveland
- Cleveland is 6-16 ATS in their last 22 games as a road favorite.
- Toronto has won the last seven games versus Sacramento with a moneyline of -220
- Sacramento is 1-8 ATS in their last 9 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- The home team has won six of the last eight games in the Denver-San Antonio series with the Nuggets winning both of those away games.
- Denver has won six of the last eight games versus San Antonio.
Gambling911.com Free Pick: Iowa +2.5
Gambling911.com Free Pick: Denver -175
RECORD UPDATED JANUARY 28, 2021 10 pm ET
OVERALL COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2021: 15-6 71.4%
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2021: 9-9 50%
OVERALL NFL RECORD 2020: 16-20 44.4%
OVERALL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD: 6-1 85.7%
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2020: 70-47-1 59.8%
SOCCER RECORD 2020 (INCLUDES MLS): 26-16 61.9%
– Don Shapiro, Gambling911.com