TITLE: Graphic Designer
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Sales & Marketing Director and Assistant Sales & Marketing Director
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Develop and execute creative concepts for marketing and promotional materials.
· Design print advertisements, posters, signs and collateral materials.
· Create billboard layouts.
· Output materials for media and print vendors to generate finished product.
· Place all media.
· Work closely with Web Developer and Assistant Sales & Marketing Director to meet overall marketing goals and provide support as needed.
· Manage Daktronics sign, slot machine art, and casino floor TV art.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of design experience required.
· Experience preparing files for printer with proficiency in 4-color process preferred.
· Creative portfolio demonstrating proficiencies in publication design and layout.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES:
· Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects, as well as Joomla.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including telephone skills.
· Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
· Knowledge of marketing principles.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Neat, professional appearance.
· Highly organized.
· Possess a sensitivity to various cultures, including Native American cultures.
· Regular attendance and punctuality.
· Able and willing to work any changes in scheduled hours as business and staff levels dictate.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
· Normal mobility throughout the facility.
· Able to sit for extended periods of time.
· Able to communicate orally.
As an employee of Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel, you may not offer, solicit or otherwise enter into any agreement or transaction for personal use or advancement with any vendor or potential vendor. There can be no conflict of interest between yourself and vendors or potential vendors.
This is not an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position in its current state, management reserves the right to review the job or to require that other tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergency situations, rush jobs, personnel changes, increased workload, technical developments, etc.).