Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors (11-9) are underdogs against Jaylen Brown and the Boston Celtics (10-8) Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at Chase Center. The matchup starts at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 2, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Warriors Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 2
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Payton Pritchard: Out (Knee)
Eric Paschall: Day To Day (Back),
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
James Wiseman: Out (Wrist),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Draymond Green: Day To Day (Adductor),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Warriors (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (224.5)|
|Prediction||Warriors 112, Celtics 111|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Warriors in this one. The model favors them while DraftKings has the Celtics favored and the difference between the two is 4.2 points.
In this game, the model projects a total (223.2 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (224.5 points).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Brown’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 5.5 lower than his season average of 36.0.
- Marcus Smart’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 1.4 lower than his season average of 21.9.
- Jayson Tatum’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Smart’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||20||12.0||5.6||1.3||1.3||0.9||1.2|
Warriors Player Props
- Curry’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 0.8 points greater than his season average of 27.7.
- James Wiseman’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 4.5 rebounds, 1.6 rebounds less than his season average of 6.1.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, equal to his season average of 4.5.
- Andrew Wiggins’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Celtics make 47.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.1 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- Boston has a 9-5 record against the spread and a 9-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
- Golden State is 8-7 against the spread and 8-7 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.3% from the field.
- The Warriors have shot at a 45.2% rate from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points below the 46.8% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- Golden State has put together a 9-1 record against the spread and a 9-1 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- This season, Boston has a 6-1 record against the spread and a 5-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 45.2% from the field.
- The Celtics’ 37.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Warriors have shot from beyond the arc (36.1%).
- Boston has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when the team makes more than 36.1% of its three-point shots.
- Golden State has put up an 8-4 against the spread while going 8-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37.7% from downtown.
- The Warriors shoot 35.9% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 0.1 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.8%).
- Golden State has an 8-3 ATS record and is 9-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 35.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Boston is 5-4 ATS and 4-5 overall in games it shoots over 35.9% from deep.
- The Celtics knock down 11.9 three-pointers per game this season, 1.5 fewer made shots on average than the 13.4 per game the Warriors allow.
- Golden State is 8-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Boston is 4-4 ATS and 4-4 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Warriors are the 11th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Celtics give up the fourth-fewest makes from deep.
Celtics vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from